Members: Bob Meyer, Warden (2021), Laura Hannett-Smith (2021), David Tyler (2021), Anne Wickes (2021), Linda Williams (2021), Tina Kopp, Warden (2022), Mike Kimber (2022), Carol Murphy (2023), Jim Shults (2023), Clerk: Sue Parry; Treasurer: Denise Mako
Priest-in-Charge: The Rev. Dan Handschy
- Approval of St. David’s Court minutes
- Conflict of interest forms?
- Approval of October minutes
- Report of priest-in-charge
- Wardens’ reports
- Treasurer’s report.
- Other reports
- Calling Dan as rector – I’ve received a card from the bishop, but wondering about official letter.
- PPP loan forgiveness paperwork filed – Vanessa at Solvay says all is in order, waiting on SBA.
- Stewardship; report of pledge drive so far.
- 24 Pledges so far, for $72,674
- 17 likely pledges outstanding for $45,350 (conservative – no increase)
- Likely total: 41 pledges for a total of $118,024
- Last year: 41 pledges for a total of $114,384
- suspension of in-person worship