Return to Virtual Worship:
As the infection rates continue to rise in our region and around the US, Bishop DeDe Duncan-Probe has announced updates to the Diocesan COVID-19 response for all parishes. These new guidelines went into effect on Sunday, November 29, 2020. We expect to follow these guidelines through at least January 1, 2021; they may be modified prior to that date.
Please visit the diocesan COVID-19 resource hub at cnyepiscopal.org/covid-19 to:
- Watch Bishop Duncan-Probe’s video update on our COVID-19 response;
- Review the updated COVID-19 guidelines that go into effect Sunday, November 29, 2020.
Key elements of the updated COVID-19 guidelines include:
- We will no longer be using “steps” or “phases” but will follow a unified response plan that will be updated, as necessary. We will continue to notify parish leaders of updates by email and in clergy and wardens’ meetings.
- Indoor in-person gatherings are suspended.
- Live-streaming and recording worship from within the church is permitted.
- Outdoor and “drive-in” gatherings, with Holy Eucharist, are permitted.
- Essential community outreach ministries continue.
Sunday, November 29th St. David’s returned to a Virtual format. We are now doing both Zoom, so people can participate live from their home, as well as on our Facebook Page (Facebook/StDavids) every Sunday at 10am, with a Virtual Coffee Hour to follow around 10:45am on Zoom.
We are in need of readers, leaders and special music. Please contact Pastor Dan or Dick Fields if you’re interested in reading or providing special music.
It’s important to remember your fellow parishioners in your prayers during this difficult period of time. Thank you for keeping our communities safe, and for responding with creativity and love in this difficult time. May God continue to be with us as we learn to love God, one another, and all God has created.
What does the CNY Episcopal Diocese say about Racism?
- Racial Reconciliation – Anti-racism training and readings
- Responding to Racial Violence – Presiding Bishop Curry’s Pentecost sermon and recommended readings
Sunday, January 24th, ~ 10 a.m. ~ on Zoom or Facebook/StDavids/
Tuesday, January 26th, ~ 7 p.m. ~ Bible Study on Zoom
Sunday, January 31st, ~ 10 a.m. ~ on Zoom or Facebook/StDavids/
Sunday, January 31st, ~ 11:30 a.m. ~ St. David’s Annual Meeting on Zoom only.
Annual Report is now available electronically for review (above link). For those without internet access reports and ballots can be obtained from the Church Office or call the Church Office to have an Annual Report and a ballot mailed to you. Ballots must be returned by Friday, January 29th, to the Church Office.